Sunday 15 September 2013

Fuck you

Hey, i guess my today's post is headlined as fuck you huh? well, its because that im feeling a little fucked up. You see, everyone left. EVERYONE. Im such a loner. i really need a friend. someone to hang out with. You know, someone to talk about feelings and period maybe. I think my bestfriend was WILLINCE and MELLISSA. they truly understand me and sometimes make me laugh almost like a dog.Do dog laughed? i dont know. Well, i love them. guess so. My today post doesn't really have a point. I just want a friend. Doesn't matter lah if you're a guy or a pondan. I will still love you. Yeahh, im owned. i have a boyfriend but i dont know where our relationship coming. im not sure enough if its really going to work or not. Im confuse. thats why i need a shoulder. not to cry on but to rely on. I guess after this im never gonna be inlove ever again. Being inlove is just so tiring. I myself sigh over and over again and imagine someone who's already married. GOD KILL ME. hello, im 17. i guess you know that. im young and im reckless. sometimes i dont even know what im talking about. Damn it. im so stupid. Have you ever experience something that you love but you're not sure of what you are with that thing. Something that make you look good but also make you look bad. have you ever? My boyfriend cheated on me. I hate him for that. letting him go means im humiliated by people. Hello? i loose.. i hate losing but being with him is somehow making my life upside down. is that Love? if it is then FUCK LOVE. i have a baby brother. he;s just so annoying. sometimes i really want to kill him. like literally. Im such a devil. Im a lazy person. i hate work. especially hard one. Help me please world. I need a friend. Desperate of having one. Please .. Have you not notice my blog are just so fucking stupid? yeah right. I know. okey bai ~

No comments:

Post a Comment