Tuesday 18 June 2013

School Time!

What a stupid day to start a fresh smile this morning. My teacher say i should smile a lot. It makes me look younger or what ever. I don't really care about my looks now. Its okay to be ugly for a while. This time i should make up my brain rather than my face. I realize that a beautiful face won't stay beautiful forever. Not saying that im beautiful but hell yeah, i have fans you know :-P for now im going to forget the past and the people who fucking hurt me then leave a bullet in my heart and almost kill me once. I dont care to lose a fame. I don't care to lose my popularity for keeping my distance close to such wrong people. I just need a friend like Willince, Ellika, Mellisa, and bla bla bla... They appreciate me more than the last one. You wanna know what? I risk it all. I let it all go. For what? For my past friend. I give my life and my studys away just for them and just a snap, they're gone. Ughhh! i dont have to say this anymore. I need to face the fact that things are not meant to last forever. Thanks for my beautiful teacher Arni, i get to realize all of that. So, fuck you to the people who hurt me. Fuck them really bad. I love my new life. I LOVE IT. So now im going to bath since it 6am and i have to rush. School is waiting and i have to study hard. Wish me luck guys. I love you :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment