Wednesday 19 June 2013

This Life

When will this end? when will this stop? when will i be free? when will i have my smile back? the way i use to laugh, to talk, to act, i've lost it. I can no longer see light. Wanting to be happy is all i need. Why can't i just be perfect? why can't i live my life just like in fairy tale? My reflection keep telling me, you're strong. Don't give up. But my inside keep pushing me down. way down to the past of breaking. Will IT stop when i raise my white flag? will it finally stop when i lose all my breath? God, tell me when will this pain stop? Im just like you. Im weak. Im fragile. Im a human being. Fly me a wish and i shall flew with it. Life is not a piece of cake. Love is not always beautiful. Me, is not that strong to see the enemy finally had that chance to burned me into ashes. I've once a strong women. I was. Never was i thought to see my own reflection turned away and that spirit inside fade. Would blood be enough to settle such chaos? I've tried. but still nothing change. There will always be war. A war between me and myself. A war between Life and Love.
                                                                                                                                     Joyce Isabelle ~

1 comment:

  1. when you know you can be strong, there's always a way to overcome your weakness. Everything has a fullstops if you settle it rather than running away from it. So, you may not see the light for a moment but i'm sure you know that God will never let you be stuck in that darkness. Never lose hope ! Cheers ^^

    ReplyDelete